1. No glass of any kind is allowed at One Eyed Willy’s or on the river. Also, please do not put cans into fire pits.
2. Please keep your trash bagged and we will pick it up.
3. Pets must be kept on a leash. Also. please clean up after them.
4. Please remember, One Eyed Willy’s is a family-oriented campground. We WILL NOT tolerate profanity of any kind.
5. Any fighting or violence will be dealt with by the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department. We reserve the right to refuse camping or have campers removed from our campground.
6. Firewood is available for a small fee at the campground. Please don’t drag brush into the campsites or damage the trees.
7. One Eyed Willy’s quiet time is 11 p.m. to 9 a.m. Please keep in mind you aren’t the only one here trying to have a good time. Radios, voices and other noises need to be kept to a minimum.